Las Vegas Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's our time now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lets strat planning the next one!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LastOneStanding

LastOneStanding

LULZ LULZ : 74

Lets strat planning the next one! Empty
PostSubject: Lets strat planning the next one!   Lets strat planning the next one! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 2:35 pm

Hey guys
After such a succesfull Back In Action Raid and before the steam blows off how about we start planning our next raid?
My idea is that we come on strong as fuck! raids every week, on the strip , at the org, on the internet' etc,(every fucking where!!!) to let the clams know we're back, and back in full.

I really dont know how strip raids work but from being an inteligent person I can deduct the obvious which is we go down there with flyers and all that good shyte and hand em out to the tourists?

A strip raid sounds good if i got the basic idea of what a strip raid is right.
Also if you have any shit i can print off in flyer form let me have it so i can go make some...
I dont think it would cost more that maybe 5 to 10$ for like maybe 50 or 100 copys, i dont know?
Maybe some help in that area woukld be awesome. Other than that we're still waiting on raid pics and vids.

If there's anaything else you know where we all hang out (hint:BALLS OF STEEEEEEELLLLLL) Hit me up at LastOneStanding
let us know...

Till then keep the circle jerking to a minimum

L.O.S
Back to top Go down
Sporadic
Admin
Sporadic

LULZ LULZ : 32

PostSubject: Re: Lets strat planning the next one!   Lets strat planning the next one! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 2:53 pm

We started doing weekly raids back in 09. After a year of it we all kinda got burned out. Feel free to plan weekly ones if you'd like but with work, personal stuff, school and laziness I doubt people will be down with weekly raids again. I'm up to planning something for October 1st. We also need to plan our yearly Halloween Bash.
Back to top Go down
LastOneStanding

LastOneStanding

LULZ LULZ : 74

PostSubject: Re: Lets strat planning the next one!   Lets strat planning the next one! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:51 pm

Sporadic wrote:
We started doing weekly raids back in 09. After a year of it we all kinda got burned out. Feel free to plan weekly ones if you'd like but with work, personal stuff, school and laziness I doubt people will be down with weekly raids again. I'm up to planning something for October 1st. We also need to plan our yearly Halloween Bash.
well i was thinking about weekly raid for the 1st month or so to let the clams know we are back and were stronger than before, after that we can go back to normal.
i know its kinda impractical because we all do have lives to live, but i think its important to make a strong impact in the beginning with the clams so that they see they don't run this town and they dint handle LVA or w/e.

if its not possible then w/e as long as there is raids at some point and the clams know we are here its all good
Back to top Go down
MadamBudderfly

MadamBudderfly

LULZ LULZ : 24

PostSubject: Re: Lets strat planning the next one!   Lets strat planning the next one! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:24 pm

wtf is strat?

Anyways, lets not get all eager mcbeaver with this. While a weekly round of raids are fun, I like seeing them scramble in panic when they don't expect us. That means irregular monthly/biweekly raids. I'm leaving that up to Sporadic to pick out certain dates. The more random, the better.

Plus, it'll keep lva from burnouts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets strat planning the next one!   Lets strat planning the next one! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets strat planning the next one!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Las Vegas Anonymous :: Events :: rAIDS-
Jump to: