Las Vegas Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's our time now.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back in Action Raid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sporadic
Admin
Sporadic

LULZ LULZ : 32

Back in Action Raid Empty
PostSubject: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:00 am

Welcome back to action Vegas-fags.

It's been a long time and we're still in the process of hunting down the rest of the old members. We're scattered long and far, but be patient as we'll soon all be reunited once again.

RAID ALERT

Calling all able bodied Vegas-anons. It's that time again.

Where: Scientology Emerson Org. 2761 Emerson Ave Las Vegas, NV 89121 ( Google maps for specific location )
When: Friday Sep. 16th, 6pm - 8pm
Meetup: 5:30pm - 5:45pm @ KFC on Eastern and Desert Inn. At 6 we will move as a group to the org.
What to Bring: Appropriate propaganda, fliers and picket signs. Wear concealing clothing, including a mask, if you'd wish to conceal your identity for protection.

Remember: A lot of you have never been to the new org since they moved from the old one on Sahara. They stepped their game up and a lot of us haven't been out on the field in awhile. Remember to keep your wits about you. Remember the law and your rights and above all else, this is a peaceful display of protest. Practice free speech but in the limits of the law, which do not evoke verbal harassment. Remember to park your car far away from the KFC and walk the rest of the way there. They are known to follow us home and have done it before.
Back to top Go down
Li Jin
I'm just a Gigolo
Li Jin

LULZ LULZ : 9

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:42 am

Sounds like a blast. I'll be out of town testing for clear earlier that day, but i should be back in time for the raid.
Back to top Go down
La Mor Phine

La Mor Phine

LULZ LULZ : 6

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:07 pm

I'll report back after i check and see if party van is available
Back to top Go down
MadamBudderfly

MadamBudderfly

LULZ LULZ : 24

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 1:51 pm

Checking in. This anon is going. Just need to find my mask.
Back to top Go down
LastOneStanding

LastOneStanding

LULZ LULZ : 74

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Checking in as well.
See you faggots on Friday!
Back to top Go down
MadamBudderfly

MadamBudderfly

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

>Remember: A lot of you have never been to the new org since they moved from the old one on Sahara.

It's a fucking shut in a residential area. Very little traffic, easy pickings. Downside---they tend to do weird shit to us now that we're alone. Bring video cameras.

>They stepped their game up and a lot of us haven't been out on the field in awhile. Remember to keep your wits about you.

A nice way of saying keep your head on and don't fuck around like a newfag on his first raid. If it is your first time, listen to the oldfags. Don't take your disguise off unless you absolutely have to and understand the difference between standing on a public sidewalk and private property. Also, DO NOT go anywhere alone. Stick with a group at all times.

>Remember the law and your rights and above all else, this is a peaceful display of protest.

When cops come by, give them the utmost respect. That way, the org will look like faggots for pointlessly sending them over. Be polite and answer their questions in a friendly manner.

>Practice free speech but in the limits of the law, which do not evoke verbal harassment.

We do not bullbait, scifags do. If they insult you, brush it off and ignore them. Let them ramble on pointless shit. It just makes them look more like dumbasses.

>Remember to park your car far away from the KFC and walk the rest of the way there. They are known to follow us home and have done it before.

Fucking this. Also, when you leave, do not take the straightest way home. Take detours, drive into crowded streets, etc. The longer it takes, the faster they'll give up.
Back to top Go down
Sporadic
Admin
Sporadic

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:32 pm

Hydro, GMA and I will be a little late. So we'll likely meet everyone in front of the org.
Back to top Go down
MadamBudderfly

MadamBudderfly

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 8:38 pm

At KFC you faggots where the hell are you guys?
Back to top Go down
Sporadic
Admin
Sporadic

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 1:54 pm

Fashionably late like always Razz
Back to top Go down
LastOneStanding

LastOneStanding

LULZ LULZ : 74

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 2:19 pm

oh you Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back in Action Raid   Back in Action Raid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back in Action Raid
Page 1 of 1